Friday 16 May 2014

For Sale


I thought I'd show an interesting perspective of wealth we came across in London.

As I have mentioned earlier London isn't as expensive as I thought it may have been (based on expectations),  but it's certainly not a cheap city.  However while wondering through the Harrods toy department we found some motorised cars for 10+ year olds (first photo below), compare that to a real second hand vehicle we spotted the next day. Certainly showing the difference in levels between the haves and the working to have! More tax I say.

                                                        The toy car.


And a the a real car!



And for Wade and the other dreamers that would love one of these (myself included) this was the Mercedes shop on the Champs Elysees, I couldn't help myself. 





No comments:

Post a Comment